- Property code: 30TALL
- Changeover day: Saturday
- Designated parking
- 2 or more bathrooms
- Real fire
- Central heating
- Garden or outside space
- Washing machine
- Ground floor accommodation
- Near Beach
Please note: Short breaks may be available, please contact the Cornwall Office on 01503 272303 or via email@example.com for more details.
30, Talland Bay is part of a luxurious development of holiday homes on the south Cornwall coastline with stunning sea views and excellent facilities, including hot tubs and an indoor heated pool. This is an exclusive estate within the secluded location of Talland Bay, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, offering guests contemporary living finished to a high specification, making it a perfect spot to kick back and relax with great facilities at arm's reach (see below).
Talland Bay is situated between Looe and Polperro, both of which are popular seaside destinations along the South West Coastal Path with plenty of amenities to keep the family entertained. Further afield, there is the famous Eden Project or the award-winning Lost Gardens of Heligan that would both make for a fun day out. In summary, the combination of the superb facilities and the fantastic surroundings will guarantee a memorable holiday that couples and families will return to year after year.
On Site Facilities:
* Private, gated community.
* Landscaped gardens.
* 12m x 6m heated indoor swimming pool. The Pool & Gym facilities will be closed from the 8th Jan - 16th Feb 2018 for general maintenance / decorating.
* Outdoor, naturally filtered plunge pool (eco friendly). Open all year.
* Small, well-equipped gym and changing rooms.
* Concierge services from the on-site managers (e.g. taxi and boat trip bookings).
* Welcome hampers filled with local Cornish food and drink (must be pre-ordered with Talland Bay at an additional charge).
Please note: There are a total of 33 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
Number 30, Talland Bay
This contemporary four-level detached property is set at the top of the hillside section and offers very comfortable accommodation perfect for family gatherings. The vaulted living room, panoramic windows and full width glass balconies offer far reaching views over the estate and the countryside beyond.
Entrance level. Twin bedroom with two 3ft beds (can be zip-linked to create super king size 6ft bed) and en-suite bathroom (bath, shower over, basin and WC). Shower/utility room with shower cubicle and WC. Stairs down to other bedrooms. Twin bedroom with two 3ft beds (can be zip-linked to create super king size 6ft bed). Bunk bedroom with 3ft bunks and additional 3ft pull-out truckle bed (sleeps 3). Stairs up to living room from entrance level. Living room with woodburner, two sofas, 40” Freeview TV, DVD player, books, toys and games. Six steps up to kitchen/dinerwith all NEFF kitchen appliances, touch control ceramic hob, built-in oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and dining table to seat six.
Two large balconies with table and chairs. Large storage shed suitable for bikes.
Designated parking for one car very close to property. Additional parking on site subject to availability.
- Included: Bed linen, towels (no beach towels), WiFi, electricity and heating (gas - underfloor heating downstairs and radiators upstairs). Travel cot and high chair available on request. Towels for the beach and pool can be rented on arrival at £3 per towel per week.
- Security Deposit: £250 (card swipe at Talland Bay) payable on arrival.
- Pets: 1 small/medium dog, (£25.00 per pet, per week).
- Telephone: Provided. Mobile reception mixed.
- Local Facilities: Beaches - Talland Bay (sandy, for swimming at low tide) and Looe (sandy), 10 minutes drive. 2 cafes in Talland Bay. Shops, pubs and restaurants in Looe and Polperro, both 10 minutes drive. Eden Project 20 miles. The Lost Gardens of Heligan approximately 1 hour drive.
- Short breaks are available in low and mid-season, and at short notice in high season. Please call the Cornwall Office on: 01503 272303 for full details and pricing.
There are a total of 33 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
The Pool & Gym facilities will be closed from the 8th Jan - 16th Feb 2018 for general maintenance / decorating.