- Property code: 32TALL
- Changeover day: Saturday
- 2 or more bathrooms
- Access statement available
- Near beach
- Central heating
- Parking (see description for details)
- Discount for small parties
- Ground floor accommodation
- Garden or outside space
- Swimming pool
- Real fire
- Tumble dryer
- Washing machine
Please note: Short breaks may be available, please contact the Cornwall Office on 01503 272303 or via firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
32, Talland Bay is part of a luxurious development of holiday homes on the south Cornwall coastline with stunning sea views and excellent facilities, including hot tubs and an indoor heated pool. This is an exclusive estate within the secluded location of Talland Bay, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, offering guests contemporary living finished to a high specification, making it a perfect spot to kick back and relax with great facilities at arm's reach (see below).
Talland Bay is situated between Looe and Polperro, both of which are popular seaside destinations along the South West Coastal Path with plenty of amenities to keep the family entertained. Further afield, there is the famous Eden Project or the award-winning Lost Gardens of Heligan that would both make for a fun day out. In summary, the combination of the superb facilities and the fantastic surroundings will guarantee a memorable holiday that couples and families will return to year after year.
On Site Facilities:
* Private, gated community.
* Landscaped gardens.
* 12m x 6m heated indoor swimming pool. The Pool & Gym facilities will be closed from the 8th Jan - 16th Feb 2018 for general maintenance / decorating.
* Outdoor, naturally filtered plunge pool (eco friendly). Open all year.
* Small, well-equipped gym and changing rooms.
* Concierge services from the on-site managers (e.g. taxi and boat trip bookings).
* Welcome hampers filled with local Cornish food and drink (must be pre-ordered with Talland Bay at an additional charge).
Please note: There are a total of 33 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
Number 32, Talland Bay
This contemporary four-level detached property is located towards the lower end of the hillside section which has been tastefully decorated and furnished. The rear decked terrace area now has a wonderful hot tub (available for an additional fee of £150.00) to add to the relaxing atmosphere. The vaulted living room, panoramic windows and full width glass balconies offer far reaching views over the estate and the countryside beyond.
Entrance level. Double bedroom with 5ft king size bed and en-suite shower room (shower cubicle, WC and basin). Family bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Stairs down to other bedrooms. Double bedroom with 5ft king size bed and en-suite shower room (shower cubicle, WC and basin). Bunk bedroom with 3ft bunks and additional 3ft pull-out truckle bed. Stairs up to living room from entrance level. Living room with woodburner, two sofas and 42” Freeview TV. Six steps up to kitchen/diner with all NEFF kitchen appliances, touch control ceramic hob, built-in oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer and dining table to seat eight.
Two large balconies with table and new Hot Tub.
Designated parking for one car very close to property. Additional parking on site subject to availability.
- Included: Bed linen, towels (no beach towels), WiFi, electricity and heating (gas - underfloor heating downstairs and radiators upstairs). Travel cot and high chair available on request. Towels for the beach and pool can be rented on arrival at £3 per towel per week.
- Hot Tub: Available for an additional fee of £150.00
- Security Deposit: £250 (card swipe at Talland Bay) payable on arrival.
- Telephone: Provided. Mobile reception mixed.
- Local Facilities: Beaches - Talland Bay (sandy, for swimming at low tide) and Looe (sandy), 10 minutes drive. 2 cafes in Talland Bay. Shops, pubs and restaurants in Looe and Polperro, both 10 minutes drive. Eden Project 20 miles. The Lost Gardens of Heligan approximately 1 hour drive.
- The Pool & Gym facilities will be closed from the 8th Jan -9th Feb 2018 for general maintenance / decorating.
Unfortunately there are currently no reviews available for this property. Please check back soon.