- Property code: 40TALL
- Changeover day: Friday
- Designated parking
- 2 or more bathrooms
- Real fire
- Central heating
- Garden or outside space
- Washing machine
- Ground floor accommodation
- Near Beach
Please note: Short breaks may be available, please contact the Cornwall Office on 01503 272303 or via email@example.com for more details.
40, Talland Bay is part of a luxurious development of holiday homes on the south Cornwall coastline with stunning uninterrupted sea views and excellent facilities, including hot tubs and an indoor heated pool, This is an exclusive estate within the secluded location of Talland Bay, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, offering guests contemporary living finished to a high specification, making it a perfect spot to kick back and relax with great facilities at arm's reach (see below).
Talland Bay is situated between Looe and Polperro, both of which are popular seaside destinations along the South West Coastal Path with plenty of amenities to keep the family entertained. Further afield, there is the famous Eden Project or the award-winning Lost Gardens of Heligan that would both make for a fun day out. In summary, the combination of the superb facilities and the fantastic surroundings will guarantee a memorable holiday that couples and families will return to year after year.
On Site Facilities:
* Private, gated community.
* Landscaped gardens.
* 12m x 6m heated indoor swimming pool. The Pool & Gym facilities will be closed from the 8th Jan - 16th Feb 2018 for general maintenance / decorating.
* Outdoor, naturally filtered plunge pool (eco friendly). Open all year.
* Small, well-equipped gym and changing rooms.
* Concierge services from the on-site managers (e.g. taxi and boat trip bookings).
* Welcome hampers filled with local Cornish food and drink (must be pre-ordered with Talland Bay at an additional charge).
Please note: There are a total of 33 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
Number 40, Talland Bay
This contemporary, single storey, luxury beach house has panoramic sea views and large glass sliding doors that lead onto an extensive deck and grass area. The stylish house is equipped to luxury 5 star standards with a few personal touches to smooth the transition into holiday mode and is ideal for couples and families alike.
Open plan living space. Living room with woodburner, corner sofa, flat screen Freeview TV, DVD player, DVDs, CD player, books and toys. Kitchen/diner with all NEFF kitchen appliances, touch control ceramic hob, built-in oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, large wine fridge, dishwasher, washer/dryer, breakfast bar, dining table to seat eight and iPod dock. Double bedroom with 5ft king size bed, patio doors with sea views and en-suite shower room (shower cubicle, WC and basin). Two twin bedrooms with 3ft beds (one with additional 3ft truckle bed). Family bathroom with bath, separate shower cubicle, WC and basin.
Large front lawn with barbecue (not enclosed). Large decked area with table, chairs, parasol, sun loungers and outdoor Lazyboy floor cushions. Buckets, spades and boogie boards also provided. Uninterrupted sea views.
Designated parking for one car very close to property. Additional parking on site subject to availability. Please note: There is no car access outside the property except for unloading.
- Included: Bed linen, towels (no beach towels), WiFi, electricity and heating (gas - underfloor heating downstairs and radiators upstairs). Travel cot and high chair available on request. Towels for the beach and pool can be rented on arrival at £3 per towel per week.
- Security Deposit: £250 (card swipe at Talland Bay) payable on arrival.
- Telephone: Provided. Mobile reception mixed.
- Local Facilities: Beaches - Talland Bay (sandy, for swimming at low tide) and Looe (sandy), 10 minutes drive. 2 cafes in Talland Bay. Shops, pubs and restaurants in Looe and Polperro, both 10 minutes drive. Eden Project 20 miles. The Lost Gardens of Heligan approximately 1 hour drive.
- Short breaks are available in low and mid-season, and at short notice in high season. Please call the Cornwall Office on: 01503 272303 for full details and pricing.
There are a total of 33 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
The Pool & Gym facilities will be closed from the 8th Jan - 9th Feb 2018 for general maintenance / decorating.
Really gorgeous property, fantastic views and well equipped kitchen, just needed some bigger mugs for your morning coffee.