- Property code: 45TALL
- Changeover day: Saturday
- 2 or more bathrooms
- Access statement available
- Near beach
- Central heating
- Parking (see description for details)
- May be suitable for those with mobility problems
- Garden or outside space
- Tumble dryer
- Washing machine
Please note: Short breaks may be available, please contact the Cornwall Office on 01503 272303 or via firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
No.45 Talland Bay is part of a luxurious development of holiday homes on the south Cornwall coastline with stunning roof terrace sea views and excellent facilities, including hot tubs and an indoor heated pool. This stunning, detached house is situated on the crest of the hill, offers views of the bay and has a suntrap roof top terrace complete with table and chairs. It is equipped to luxury 5 star standards with a designer kitchen and underfloor heating throughout the ground floor. This is an exclusive estate within the secluded location of Talland Bay, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, offering guests contemporary living finished to a high specification, making it a perfect spot to kick back and relax with great facilities at arm's reach (see below).
Talland Bay is situated between Looe and Polperro, both of which are popular seaside destinations along the South West Coastal Path with plenty of amenities to keep the family entertained. Further afield, there is the famous Eden Project or the award-winning Lost Gardens of Heligan that would both make for a fun day out. In summary, the combination of the superb facilities and the fantastic surroundings will guarantee a memorable holiday that couples and families will return to year after year. There are on site facilities including a 12m x 6m heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, and a small well equipped gym.
Please note: There are a total of 33 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
The Pool & Gym facilities will be closed from the 8th Jan - 16th Feb 2018 for general maintenance / decorating.
Ground floor living/dining, bedrooms and bathroom. Large open plan living space with zone controlled under floor heating throughout. Living room with two large sofas, 50” LED television, home cinema and broadband. Kitchen/diner with all NEFF kitchen appliances, induction hob and electric built-in oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washer/ dryer, Nespresso coffee machine and dining table to seat eight. First Double bedroom with 5ft king size bed Second double bedroom with 5ft king size bed. Bunk bedroom with 3ft bunks and 3ft single bed. Third double bedroom with 5ft king size bed with en suite shower room. Family bathroom with bath, shower over bath, basin and WC. An additional WC with wash hand basin.
Patio area with table, chairs and Webber Charcoal BBQ. .Roof terrace with sea views and glass sun room with WiFi, Bose sound dock, BBQ.
Designated parking below the property. Additional parking on site subject to availability.
- Included: Bed linen, towels (no beach towels), WiFi, electricity and heating. Travel cot and high chair available on request. Towels for the beach and pool can be rented on arrival at £3 per towel per week.
- Security Deposit: £250 (card swipe at Talland Bay) payable on arrival.
- Pets: No Pets
- Telephone: Mobile reception mixed.
- Local Facilities: Beaches - Talland Bay (sandy, for swimming at low tide) and Looe (sandy), 10 minutes drive. 2 cafe's in Talland Bay. Shops, pubs and restaurants in Looe and Polperro, both 10 minutes drive. Eden Project 20 miles. The Lost Gardens of Heligan approximately 1 hour drive.
- Short breaks are available in low and mid-season, and at short notice in high season. Please call the Cornwall Office on: 01503 272303 for full details and pricing.
- The Pool & Gym facilities will be closed from the 8th Jan - 16th Feb 2018 for general maintenance / decorating.
There are a total of 33 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
The Pool & Gym facilities will be closed from the 8th Jan - 9th Feb 2018 for general maintenance / decorating.
Apart from my comment relating to privacy our holiday at The Bay, Talland was superb, we all enjoyed every minute of it. The pool and sauna were first class. We will have no hesitation returning for future holidays.
Lovely property, equipped to a very high standard and spotlessly clean. Very helpful staff on reception. Highly recommended.