- Property code: FELLE
- Changeover day: Saturday
- Nearby shop
- Designated parking
- Nearby pub or restaurant
- Washing machine
- Near Beach
This delightful and well presented cottage Fellery is situated on the quieter outskirts of East Looe, but is still within easy walking distance of the town and the beach. Much of the character has been retained and the cosy accommodation is both comfortable and practical. The lovely double bedroom has a balcony whilst the snug lounge has a feature fireplace with electric coal effect fire. Looe is a bustling seaside town with many amenities to entertain, but easy road links make the rest of the Cornish peninsula readily accessible, as do the rail links from the local station. The cottage also benefits from a nearby allocated parking space. A holiday break at The Fellery will not disappoint.
Front door into hall. Kitchen/diner with modern shaker style units, gas cooker, microwave, fridge freezer, small washing machine. Dining area with table and seating for four. Archway through to rear hall, off which is the family bathroom with bath (electric shower over) hand basin and WC.Sitting room, comfortably furnished with sofa and two chairs, TV, Video and DVD. Stairs from the hallway lead up to the landing. Light and airy double bedroom with 4'6” double bed, TV and French doors onto a small balcony. Spacious twin bedroom with two 3' single beds.
Allocated parking space in adjacent car park.
- Included: Bedlinen and towels (no beach towels), electricity and central heating (gas).
- Parking: Allocated parking space in adjacent car park.
- Pets: One well mannered pets welcome. £25.00 per pet per week.
- No smoking.
- Telephone: No telephone, mobile reception good.
- Beach: 10-15 minutes walk. Other beaches are easily accessible by car.
- Shops: Post Office, Pubs and Restaurants, shops all in Looe, 10 minute walk. Polperro 4 miles. Plymouth 21, Truro 2
as we said loved the beds, parking nearby was very convenient clean and tidy didn't bother us but perhaps mention how close it is to the pub
We enjoyed our week in Looe, visiting family and chilling on the local beaches enjoying the local cuisine.
We enjoyed our stay very much
Very enjoyable stay