- Property code: 17TALL
- Changeover day: Friday
- Designated parking
- 2 or more bathrooms
- Real fire
- Central heating
- Washing machine
- Ground floor accommodation
- Near Beach
Please Note: Short breaks may be available, please contact the Cornwall Office on 01503 272303 or via email@example.com for more details.
17, Talland Bay is part of a luxurious development of holiday homes on the south Cornwall coastline with stunning sea views and excellent facilities, including hot tubs and an indoor heated pool. This is an exclusive estate within the secluded location of Talland Bay, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, offering guests contemporary living finished to a high specification, making it a perfect spot to kick back and relax with great facilities at arm's reach (see below).
Talland Bay is situated between Looe and Polperro, both of which are popular seaside destinations along the South West Coastal Path with plenty of amenities to keep the family entertained. Further afield, there is the famous Eden Project or the award-winning Lost Gardens of Heligan that would both make for a fun day out. In summary, the combination of the superb facilities and the fantastic surroundings will guarantee a memorable holiday that couples and families will return to year after year.
On Site Facilities:
* Private, gated community.
* Landscaped gardens.
* 12m x 6m heated indoor swimming pool.
* Outdoor, naturally filtered plunge pool (eco friendly). Open all year.
* Small, well-equipped gym and changing rooms.
* Concierge services from the on-site managers (e.g. taxi and boat trip bookings).
* Welcome hampers filled with local Cornish food and drink (must be pre-ordered with Talland Bay at an additional charge).
Please note: There are a total of 33 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
Please note: Changeover day for 2016 is Saturday
Number 17, Talland Bay
'Sea Shack' is a beautifully decorated, shabby chic three bedroom contemporary home with original artwork displayed throughout; enjoy al fresco dining and take a dip in the hot tub on the rooftop terrace or relish the evening sun and the fabulous views from the private balcony. Whether it's summer or winter, you can be sure that Sea Shack will provide all the amenities needed to create a memorable holiday.
Ground floor bedrooms and bathroom. Double bedroom with 5ft king size bed and en-suite shower room (shower cubicle, WC and basin). Second double bedroom with 5ft king size bed. Bunk bedroom with two sets of 3ft bunks (sleeps 4). Family bathroom with bath, shower over, WC and basin. Stairs up to open plan living space. Kitchen/diner with all NEFF kitchen appliances, touch control ceramic hob, built-in oven, microwave, larder fridge, freezer, wine cooler, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher and dining table to seat eight. Living room with large corner sofa, woodburner, 40” Freeview TV, Blu-ray DVD player and iPod dock. Stairs up to wet room with shower and hand basin.
Front patio area with table and chairs that leads onto spacious lawn. First floor balcony off living space with views and decked rooftop terrace with table, chairs, gas barbecue and hot tub.
Designated parking for one car very close to property. Additional parking on site subject to availability.
- Included: Bed linen, towels (no beach towels), WiFi, electricity and heating (gas - underfloor heating downstairs and radiators upstairs). Travel cot and high chair available on request. Towels for the beach and pool can be rented on arrival at £3 per towel per week.
- Hot tub: £150 (paid with balance or can be requested on arrival).
- Security Deposit: £250 (card swipe at Talland Bay) payable on arrival.
- Telephone: Provided. Mobile reception mixed.
- Local Facilities: Beaches - Talland Bay (sandy, for swimming at low tide) and Looe (sandy), 10 minutes drive. 2 cafes in Talland Bay. Shops, pubs and restaurants in Looe and Polperro, both 10 minutes drive. Eden Project 20 miles. The Lost Gardens of Heligan approximately 1 hour drive.
Unfortunately there are currently no reviews available for this property. Please check back soon.