- Property code: 5TALL
- Changeover day: Friday
- Nearby shop
- Designated parking
- 2 or more bathrooms
- Nearby pub or restaurant
- Central heating
- Garden or outside space
- Washing machine
- Near Beach
Please Note: Short breaks may be available, please contact the Cornwall Office on 01503 272303 or via email@example.com for more details.
5, Talland Bay is part of a luxurious development of holiday homes on the south Cornwall coastline with stunning sea views and excellent facilities, including hot tubs and an indoor heated pool. This is an exclusive estate within the secluded location of Talland Bay, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, offering guests contemporary living finished to a high specification, making it a perfect spot to kick back and relax with great facilities at arm's reach (see below).
Talland Bay is situated between Looe and Polperro, both of which are popular seaside destinations along the South West Coastal Path with plenty of amenities to keep the family entertained. Further afield, there is the famous Eden Project or the award-winning Lost Gardens of Heligan that would both make for a fun day out. In summary, the combination of the superb facilities and the fantastic surroundings will guarantee a memorable holiday that couples and families will return to year after year.
On Site Facilities:
* Private, gated community.
* Landscaped gardens.
* 12m x 6m heated indoor swimming pool.
* Outdoor, naturally filtered plunge pool (eco friendly). Open all year.
* Small, well-equipped gym and changing rooms.
* Concierge services from the on-site managers (e.g. taxi and boat trip bookings).
* Welcome hampers filled with local Cornish food and drink (must be pre-ordered with Talland Bay at an additional charge).
Please note: There are a total of 33 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
Number 5, Talland Bay
'Porth Glas' (Cornish for Blue Haven) is a light and airy south facing property, providing spacious and comfortable holiday accommodation. The well-equipped designer kitchen and open-play layout creates a fabulous living space for entertaining or relaxing with friends and family. This property benefits from a large sunny patio area, perfect for al fresco dining, and an extensive roof terrace with a hot tub where you can relax and unwind under the stars whilst enjoying the panoramic views of the countryside and the sea in the distance.
Open plan living space. Kitchen/diner with all NEFF kitchen appliances, touch control ceramic hob, built-in oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher and dining table to seat eight. Living room with two large leather sofas, Freeview TV, Xbox 360 (and games), DAB and iPod HiFi, DVDs, board games and books. Separate WC with hand basin. Stairs up to bedrooms. Double bedroom with 5ft king size bed, private balcony and en-suite shower room(shower cubicle, WC and basin). Second double bedroom with 4ft 6in double bed. Bunk bedroomwith 3ft single bunks, 3ft single bed and extra 3ft pull-out bed. Family bathroom with bath, shower over, WC and basin.
Please note: This property sleeps a maximum of 6 adults (due to bunk beds).
Front patio area with table, chairs, parasol and barbecue (leads onto spacious lawn) and decked rooftop terrace with hot tub and loungers.
Designated parking for one car very close to property. Additional parking on site subject to availability.
- Included: Bed linen, towels (no beach towels), WiFi, electricity and heating (gas - underfloor heating downstairs and radiators upstairs). Travel cot and high chair available on request. Towels for the beach and pool can be rented on arrival at £3 per towel per week.
- Hot tub: £150 (paid with balance or can be requested on arrival).
- Security Deposit: £250 (card swipe at Talland Bay) payable on arrival.
- Telephone: Provided. Mobile reception mixed.
- Local Facilities: Beaches - Talland Bay (sandy, for swimming at low tide) and Looe (sandy), 10 minutes drive. 2 cafes in Talland Bay. Shops, pubs and restaurants in Looe and Polperro, both 10 minutes drive. Eden Project 20 miles. The Lost Gardens of Heligan approximately 1 hour drive.
- Short breaks are available in low and mid-season, and at short notice in high season. Please call the Cornwall Office on: 01503 272303 for full details and pricing.
There are a total of 33 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
Unfortunately there are currently no reviews available for this property. Please check back soon.