- Property code: BEAWLK
- Changeover day: Saturday
- 2 or more bathrooms
- Near beach
- Central heating
- Designated parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Garden or outside space
- Nearby pub or restaurant
- Nearby shop
- Short breaks available
- Washing machine
New for the 2018 Season
This modern, stylish family friendly ground floor apartment offers comfortable accommodation for 6 guests and is located right in the heart of Sandbanks; a serene setting just a short stroll from the beach and local shops. It boasts a variety of amenities such as parking for two cars, a large private garden and Wi-Fi and is tastefully furnished and decorated throughout. Beach Walk is pet friendly and conveniently located, being just a pleasant 5 minute walk away from the award winning Blue Flag sandy beach as well as being close to all the local amenities of Sandbanks which include restaurants, cafes, and a variety of water sports. A short drive along the coast will take you to the popular seaside towns of Bournemouth and Poole with their many attractions and events and should you venture further afield you can enjoy the rural countryside of the Purbecks or go fossil hunting or walking along the dramatic Jurassic Coast.
Access is gained through an impressive covered entrance with seating and storage facilities. This then leads into the apartment with door to entrance hallway leading to playroom, a family bathroom with shower over the bath and the master bedroom with 5ft King size bed and en-suite shower room*. The twin bedroom 2 has 3ft single beds and the bunk bedroom 3 is a cosy bedroom with full size 3ft bunk beds, but is mainly suitable for children. The open plan living room features a modern well-equipped kitchen with integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven/hob/extractor fan. The dining area, with table to seat 6 overlooks the rear enclosed garden and leads into the lounge area which is furnished with sofa, arm chairs and TV and has doors opening onto the enclosed private garden.
* Please Note: Water pressure, especially in the peak holiday season can be low on the peninsular, with a corresponding effect on shower efficiency.
The rear garden is private offering outside furniture and use of a gas barbecue (guests are asked to clean this following its use).
There is off road parking for two vehicles parked one behind the other on the driveway.
- Included: All bed linen and towels, (please bring your own beach towels), WiFi, electricity, gas central heating, one high chair, one travel cot.
- Pets: One small, well behaved dog welcome in public areas of property only (not bedrooms). Pet Charge: £25.00 per pet per week (£30.00 from Jan 2019).
- Smoking: Not permitted.
- Telephone: Mobile reception mixed.
- Local facilities: Beach, Sandbanks beach cafe and restaurants just a short walk away.
- Short Break Information: Short breaks are available at this property, please call 01297 443550 to book or to find out prices.
Yes, great location. Neighbours upstairs are a bit nosy, they asked if we were dossing which we thought was very rude.
We really had a great time, thank you. Excellent location, nice house. The bedrooms were quite small but that couldn’t really be altered. Great customer service/info given and it was lovely to have a welcome pack provided.
This was a lovely property in a really good location