- Property code: 4INGLE
- Changeover day: Friday
- Access statement available
- Central heating
- Parking (see description for details)
- Discount for small parties
- Garden or outside space
- Short breaks available
- Tumble dryer
- Washing machine
A stunning Victorian house with original features, beautiful interiors, which offer four spacious bedrooms and two bath/shower rooms. Nestled into the hillside of the charming fishing seaside town of Looe, with views over the meandering estuary which can be enjoyed in both summer or winter, this house offers guests a special holiday retreat. The enclosed gardens, to the front and side of the property, have seating on two separate pretty lawned areas, ideal for relaxing or alfresco dining, and with the benefit of beautiful river views. This property is within walking distance of the small branch line railway station, close to restaurants, pubs and cafes and the quaint and varied shops of Looe, plus the safe and sandy beach and coastal walks. A delightful holiday retreat for families and friends wanting to escape in comfort and style, with the added bonus of providing two parking spaces a short walk from the property.
The stylish Lounge with painted wood flooring, 2 large sofas and one double sofa, Freeview Catch-Up TV, and DVD player, Radio/CD/USB player, and numerous board games available, WiFi. Gas fired central heating throughout the property. Large Dining Room with painted wood flooring, table and seating for 8. TV with DVD player and storage units. A very well equipped Kitchen with fully fitted units, dishwasher, electric double oven with hob over, refrigerator under counter, microwave, toaster, radio/CD/usb player. Washing machine and tumble dryer in the Utility Room beside the kitchen, with large fridge freezer. Ground floor Cloakroom with WC and wash hand basin. First floor Master Bedroom with king size 5 foot double bed, painted wood flooring, table and seating in the bay window with views, wardrobe and chest of drawers. First Twin Bedroom, with two 3ft single beds, painted wood flooring, wardrobe and drawers. Second Double Bedroom, with king size 5' double bed, painted wood flooring, with wardrobe and drawers. Second Twin Bedroom, with two 3' single beds, painted wood flooring, wardrobe and drawers. Family Shower Room, with walk in shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin, heated towel rail. Family Bathroom, with roll top bath with hand held shower unit, heated towel rail.
Please Note: the wood burning stoves are NOT in use.
A front garden with a picnic table and seating, with railings round front lawn. Raised ornamental side garden, up a few steps to a lawned area with table and chairs.
Please Note: The upper garden is fenced on one side, but the owners would like children under the age of 5 to be accompanied in this section at all times.
Two parking spaces made available in a private parking area approx 60 yards further up the hill from the property. (parking permits and keys are made available).
- Included: Bedlinen and towels (no beach towels), electricity and central heating (gas).
- Parking: 2 Allocated parking spaces close by in small car park.
- Pets: Up to two well mannered pets welcome, Pet Charge: £25.00 per pet per week (£30.00 from Jan 2019). (dogs allowed downstairs only, but not on the furniture).
- No smoking.
- Telephone: No telephone, mobile reception good.
- Beach: 15 minutes walk to main sandy beach at Looe. Other beaches are easily accessible by car.
- Shops: Post Office, Banks, Pubs, Restaurants and shops all in Looe, 10 minute walk. Polperro 4 miles. Plymouth 21, Truro 2
- Nearby: Fishing at Looe. Golf course within 30 mins drive. Horse riding , tennis courts , watersports fairly close by. The nearest indoor swimming pool is at Hannafoe Point Hotel in West Looe.
- Please Note: Wheel Chair access may be difficult along the path leading to the front gate.
We had a great stay and everyone said that the house was fantastic
We enjoyed the view, the owls and the lovely house, which was very comfortable and full of everything we could possibly need. We enjoyed visiting Looe, Plymouth and Tavistock. The food at The Smugglers Cott was excellent and our boys enjoyed the Route 38 Diner too.
We loved it. It was perfect.
Oh yes! Lovely addition of biscuits (husband! ) teabags and milk (me!) on arrival and dog loved the garden to bits????
Our stay was lovely thank you.
Everything was so welcoming on arrival. Looe was so attractive that we will be definitely be coming again in the very near future.