- Property code: 4TALL
- Changeover day: Friday
- 2 or more bathrooms
- Access statement available
- Near beach
- Central heating
- Parking (see description for details)
- Discount for small parties
- Garden or outside space
- Swimming pool
- Tumble dryer
- Washing machine
4, Talland Bay is part of a luxurious development of holiday homes on the south Cornwall coastline with stunning sea views and excellent facilities, including hot tubs and an indoor heated pool. This is an exclusive estate within the secluded location of Talland Bay, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, offering guests contemporary living finished to a high specification, making it a perfect spot to kick back and relax with great facilities at arm's reach (see below).
Talland Bay is situated between Looe and Polperro, both of which are popular seaside destinations along the South West Coastal Path with plenty of amenities to keep the family entertained. Further afield, there is the famous Eden Project or the award-winning Lost Gardens of Heligan that would both make for a fun day out. In summary, the combination of the superb facilities and the fantastic surroundings will guarantee a memorable holiday that couples and families will return to year after year.
On Site Facilities:
* Private, gated community.
* Landscaped gardens.
* 12m x 6m heated indoor swimming pool. The Pool & Gym facilities will be closed from the 8th Jan - 16th Feb 2018 for general maintenance / decorating.
* Outdoor, naturally filtered plunge pool (eco friendly). Open all year.
* Small, well-equipped gym and changing rooms.
* Concierge services from the on-site managers (e.g. taxi and boat trip bookings).
* Welcome hampers filled with local Cornish food and drink (must be pre-ordered with Talland Bay at an additional charge).
Please note: There are a total of 33 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
Number 4, Talland Bay
This stunning property features a South West facing balcony off the master bedroom with double aspect views over the gardens. The extensive roof terrace, reached by a spiral staircase, affords panoramic views of the countryside and the sea in the distance, which is ideal for sunbathing and al fresco dining.
Open plan living space. Kitchen/diner with all NEFF kitchen appliances, touch control ceramic hob, built-in oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher and dining table to seat six. Living room with two sofas, 42" Freeview TV, Blu-Ray player (DVDs and CDs supplied), maps, toys, books and games. Separate WC with hand basin. Stairs up to bedrooms. Double bedroom with 5ft king size bed and en-suite shower room (shower cubicle, WC and basin). Second double bedroom with 5ft king size bed. Bunk bedroom with 3ft bunks and extra 3ft single bed (sleeps 3). Family bathroom with bath, shower over, WC and basin.
Garden area at front and decked roof terrace with table, chairs, parasol, loungers and barbecue.
Designated parking for one car very close to property. Additional parking on site subject to availability.
- Included: Bed linen, towels (no beach towels), WiFi, electricity and heating (gas - underfloor heating downstairs and radiators upstairs). Travel cot and high chair available on request. Towels for the beach and pool can be rented on arrival at £3 per towel per week.
- Security Deposit: £250 (card swipe at Talland Bay) payable on arrival.
- Pets: Up to 3 small/medium dogs. Pet Charge: £25.00 per pet per week (£30.00 from Jan 2019).
- Telephone: Provided. Mobile reception mixed.
- Local Facilities: Beaches - Talland Bay (sandy, for swimming at low tide) and Looe (sandy), 10 minutes drive. 2 cafes in Talland Bay. Shops, pubs and restaurants in Looe and Polperro, both 10 minutes drive. Eden Project 20 miles. The Lost Gardens of Heligan approximately 1 hour drive.
- Short breaks are available in low and mid-season, and at short notice in high season. Please call the Cornwall Office on: 01503 272303 for full details and pricing.
There are a total of 33 Talland Bay properties; to view others, please search ‘South Cornwall, Talland Bay’ via the ‘Cornwall’ tab. Click here for the Talland Bay site plan.
The Pool & Gym facilities will be closed from the 8th Jan - 9th Feb 2018 for general maintenance / decorating.
Really enjoyed my stay, I would come back and have no reservations in recommending it to others.
A small play area would be helpfull with young children
we actually stayed in no 6 as there was a mix up on the availability of no 4 the staff at toadhall were excellent in sorting this out for us
Excellent accommodation with really great facilities and in a beautiful location. The property more than lived up to expectations and the little extras made all the difference. The fresh scones with cornish jam and clotted cream were very well received! The large fluffy towels and bathrobes made the house feel like a 5* hotel and the beds have to be the comfiest we have ever experienced in a holiday cottage. Will definitely visit Talland again