- Property code: CB1
- Changeover day: Friday
- Designated parking
- Garden or outside space
- Washing machine
- Ground floor accommodation
- Near Beach
Court Barton No.1 is a light and bright cottage all on one level which is both comfortable and spacious. The lounge has high ceilings with exposed beams and access through patio doors to a private patio which enjoys stunning countryside views.
Peacefully situated in a tiny hamlet in one of the loveliest corners of Devon between Salcombe and Thurlestone are the attractive group of converted Georgian barns that comprise Court Barton. All cottages enjoy the use of the newly refurbished outdoor (May Spring Bank Holiday to Sept) and indoor (all year) heated swimming pools, games room with table tennis and table football, an all-weather tennis court, and the extensive grounds which includes two attractive courtyards, an orchard and croquet lawn. Should you wish to leave the comfort of this delightful place, less than a mile away is the beach at Thurlestone Sands, wonderful for sunbathing, swimming and watersports, with the village of Thurlestone itself a little further on with its famous links golf course. The beautiful sailing mecca of the Salcombe estuary with its golden beaches is only 3 miles.
Please note: The property may be suitable for those with walking disabilities. Please discuss property's suitability prior to booking.
This light and bright cottage, all on one level, has a recently restyled open plan living room with attractive exposed ceiling beams, a large comfortable sofa, two generous chair beds, TV/DVD, iPod dock and dining table for 6 . French doors open to a private sun terrace with country views over the orchard towards the tennis court. New fitted kitchen with ceramic hob, eye level oven, fridge with ice box, dishwasher and microwave. Bathroom with bath, shower over, hand basin and WC. Spacious double bedroom with orchard views and twin 3ft zip linked beds.
Patio furnished with garden table and chairs and reclining chairs.
- Included: Bed linen and towels, (guests must provide their own beach towels), Electricity and night storage heating. Cot and high chair available on request.
- Telephone: Calls are logged and must be settled before departure at reception. Wi-Fi.
- Pets: All dogs must be well behaved and kept on leads within the grounds. Special dog walking area provided. (Pet charge £25.00 per week).
- Local Facilities: Beach South Milton Sands 1 mile. Hope Cove under 2 miles. Shop and pubs 1¼ miles at Malborough. Salcombe 3 miles.
Excellent stay- amazing location and great hosts- Highly recommended.